Russia’s Gazprom Orders $3.7 Million Tablet Computer for CEOAnna Shiryaevskaya and Ilya Khrennikov
OAO Gazprom, Russia’s natural-gas exporter, ordered a tablet computer for Chief Executive Officer Alexey Miller, with a maximum price tag of 119.7 million rubles ($3.7 million) to help him run the company more efficiently.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing