Loblaw Shifts to Inner City in Battle With Wal-MartAri Altstedter and Katia Dmitrieva
Loblaw Cos.’ C$12.4 billion ($11.9 billion) purchase of Shoppers Drug Mart Corp. gives the Canadian grocer an edge over bigger U.S. rivals such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc. by adding downtown stores across the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day