Asiana Says KTVU Damaged Its Reputation With Offensive BroadcastKyunghee Park
Asiana Airlines Inc. said a California television station “seriously damaged” the carrier’s reputation by broadcasting incorrect names of the pilots on its jet that crashed in San Francisco on July 6.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts