Stella International Takes on LVMH to Expand in ParisVinicy Chan
Stella International Holdings Ltd., the Asian shoemaker that manufactures for companies such as Prada SpA, plans to expand its own brands in Paris, turning into a lower priced competitor to luxury clients there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day