Ferragamo Seen as Luxury Target After Loro Piana DealAndrew Roberts and Brooke Sutherland
After LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA’s deal for clothier Loro Piana SpA, Italian luxury companies from Salvatore Ferragamo SpA to Tod’s SpA may be the next targets for cash-laden conglomerates in search of growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself