BlackBerry Said to Prepare for Departures as Goals SetHugo Miller
BlackBerry Ltd. is preparing for an increase in executive departures as retention bonuses expire and Chief Executive Officer Thorsten Heins sets tougher targets that put managers’ jobs on the line, according to a person familiar with the Canadian smartphone maker’s plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders