Chateau d’Yquem ’90 Extends Decline to Lowest Level Since 2009Guy Collins
A case of 1990 Chateau d’Yquem, Bordeaux’s top-ranked Sauternes dessert wine, sold for 2,700 pounds ($4,050) on the Liv-ex market yesterday, extending a 15-month drop and taking it to its lowest level since October 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's