S&P 500 Above Record Close as Dollar Falls on BernkePaul Dobson and Inyoung Hwang
Stocks surged, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index climbing to its highest closing level ever, and metals gained as the dollar slid after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke called for maintaining monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas