RBC HiresMark Shenk
RBC Capital Markets hired William Argiriou and J. Chris McCormack as co-heads of its energy futures desk in New York.
Argiriou will be responsible for client coverage of energy producers, refiners, banks and hedge funds. He comes from UBS, where he was head of New York commodities.
McCormack’s focus will be large-cap oil companies, banks, trading companies and hedge funds. McCormack also comes from UBS, where he was an executive director in exchange-traded derivatives.
Argiriou and McCormack will report to Eric Aldous, the head of clearing services and futures at RBC in New York.
RBC Capital Markets is the investment-banking unit of the Royal Bank of Canada. The Montreal-based lender is the country’s largest bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge