Egypt Shares Slide the Most in a Month on Deadly ClashesNadine Marroushi
Egypt’s stock index dropped the most in almost a month and the benchmark bonds declined after dozens were killed in clashes between the military and supporters of deposed Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes