Telefonica Said to Hold Off Colombian IPO Amid NegotiationsManuel Baigorri
Telefonica SA, the Spanish phone company selling assets to cut debt, has held off preparations for an initial public offering of its Colombian division after emerging stock markets tumbled, according to three people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks