Batista Loses Quarter of Fortune on Pledge for LoansJoshua Goodman and Alex Cuadros
Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista lost more than a quarter of his net worth after the state development bank said he offered personal guarantees for 2.3 billion reais ($1 billion) in loans and a rout of his publicly traded companies deepened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's