AMR-US Airways Deal Probed by 19 States Led by TexasSara Forden, Mary Schlangenstein and Karen Gullo
US Airways Group Inc.’s proposed $11 billion merger with AMR Corp.’s American Airlines will be probed for its effect on consumers and competition by 18 state attorneys general led by Texas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing