Apple Gives Orders Processing Chips to TSMC, WSJ SaysAndrea Wong
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. got orders from Apple Inc. for processing chips used in its iPhones and iPads, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing an unidentified company official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting