Romania to Cut Rate 1st Time Since March 2012, Survey ShowsIrina Savu
Romania will probably cut its main interest rate, the European Union’s second-highest, for the first time in more than a year as the central bank projects inflation will slow to within its target in the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing