ECB Suspends Cyprus Government Bonds as CollateralStefan Riecher
The European Central Bank said Cyprus’s government bonds are temporarily ineligible as collateral after the Mediterranean island nation’s credit rating was cut by Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing