Asian Currencies Advance in Week on Fed Optimism; Dong DevaluedV. Ramakrishnan and Clarissa Batino
Asian currencies advanced, snapping a two-week slump, on speculation the Federal Reserve will hold off from paring asset purchases after U.S. first-quarter growth trailed an earlier estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets