Sony’s Hirai Earns $1.6 Million as PS4 Maker Returns to ProfitMariko Yasu
Sony Corp. Chief Executive Officer Kazuo Hirai received 153 million yen ($1.6 million) in annual compensation as the Japanese electronics maker returned to its first profit in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner