Aspen Pharmacare Agrees to Buy Merck Manufacturing UnitJanice Kew and Kristen Hallam
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd., Africa’s largest drugmaker, agreed to buy a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit from Merck & Co. and took an option to purchase a products unit in a deal worth about $1 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day