Verizon’s Network Upgrade Aims to Retake AT&T Speed TitleScott Moritz
Verizon Wireless is planning a sweeping upgrade of its network this year after surging congestion and deteriorating speed have allowed AT&T Inc. to close the gap on service quality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's