Stocks Rise With Treasuries on GDP Data While Gold SlidesStephen Kirkland and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
Stocks rose around the world as Chinese money-market rates decreased and slower-than-estimated U.S. economic growth spurred speculation the Federal Reserve will be in no rush to reduce stimulus. Treasuries rallied while silver and gold sank to the lowest since 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy