Mellanox Jumps on Microsoft Deal Report: Tel Aviv MoverJessica Summers
Mellanox Technologies Ltd. rallied for a second day in Tel Aviv after the U.S.-traded shares advanced on a report that the company will sell products to Microsoft Corp. and Google Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020