Freddie Mac Said to Prepare Mortgage Securities Sharing RiskChristopher DeReza and Jody Shenn
Freddie Mac is preparing to market mortgage securities that will share with investors the risk homeowners don’t repay their government-backed loans, according to a person with knowledge of the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks