Hormone Drugs Don’t Harm Brain for Some Menopausal WomenNicole Ostrow
Hormone therapy doesn’t appear to have a harmful effect on cognitive function in younger postmenopausal women, according to a study that also showed the treatment didn’t benefit the brain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt