Dell Projects Icahn’s Offer Has $2.9 Billion Funding GapLisa Rapaport
Dell Inc. said the tender offer proposed by billionaire investor Carl Icahn as an alternative to a planned buyout by Chief Executive Officer Michael Dell has a $2.9 billion funding shortfall, making it less valuable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day