Dell Projects Icahn’s Offer Has $2.9 Billion Funding GapLisa Rapaport
Dell Inc. said the tender offer proposed by billionaire investor Carl Icahn as an alternative to a planned buyout by Chief Executive Officer Michael Dell has a $2.9 billion funding shortfall, making it less valuable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone