Wi-Lan Jumps Most Since 2011 After Samsung Deal: Toronto MoverHugo Miller
Wi-Lan Inc., a Canadian owner of patents for wireless products, rose the most in more than two years after renewing a deal with Samsung Electronics Co. for technology used in the South Korean smartphone maker’s devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap