Enron’s Skilling to Exit Prison Early If Deal ApprovedLaurel Brubaker Calkins
Former Enron Corp. Chief executive Officer Jeffrey Skilling is set to appear in court to learn how much longer he’ll stay in prison for spearheading the fraud that destroyed the world’s largest energy trader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing