Swifto, a Dog-Walking Service With an App for Real-Time Updates
While many dog walkers provide owners with extensive reports, New York startup Swifto keeps them updated in real time. Founder Penina First’s app uses geolocation to track the pups on the company’s website, and the walkers send texts with the minutiae of each trip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas