O’Key Would Be ‘Potentially Attractive’ to Wal-Mart: CEOIlya Khrennikov
O’Key Group SA’s chief executive officer said the 85-store Russian hypermarket chain would make a good fit for Wal-Mart Stores Inc. should the world’s largest retailer revive its interest in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself