Brazil Protests Persist After Cities Revoke Fare IncreaseRaymond Colitt, Anna Edgerton and Denyse Godoy
Banks fortified security and authorities blocked access to public buildings in Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia as protesters pledged more demonstrations for lower bus fares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's