Billionaire Tshuva’s Delek Kept From Debt Gush by Israel GasShoshanna Solomon
The Tamar gas platform, looming almost as tall as the Eiffel tower offshore Israel, is leading the country to energy independence and helping billionaire Isaac Tshuva repay the gusher of debt he took on to develop it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’