Haut-Brion Double Magnums Among Bordeaux in Acker AuctionGuy Collins
Three double-magnums of Chateau Haut-Brion 1989 Bordeaux, its most expensive wine of the past quarter-century, are priced to fetch as much as $18,000 at Acker Merrall & Condit’s sale in Bridgehampton, New York this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy