Reinventions: How Kia Got Its 'Tiger Nose'
When Peter Schreyer was appointed chief design officer at Kia Motors in 2006, one of his first challenges was creating a recognizable look for what had been a nondescript marque. The German-born designer aspired to something as iconic as the BMW grille, which has been around for 100 years. Here he describes how the Kia Tiger Nose came to be. — As told to Rose Kim
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Turn Lower Again as Volatility Increases: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta