Dior to McDonald’s in Macau Casinos Help Adelson Pass HoVinicy Chan
As Judy Huang’s husband prepared to hit Macau’s gaming tables, the 33-year-old mother from mainland China was more drawn to the Venetian resort’s shopping plaza, home to a fake grand canal, crooning gondoliers and brands from McDonald’s to Dior.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing