Sony Outduels Microsoft in First PS4-Xbox One SkirmishCliff Edwards and Dina Bass
Sony Corp.’s PlayStation 4 won the initial skirmish over next-generation video-game consoles by exploiting the weak spots in Microsoft Corp.’s plan for the Xbox One: price and used-game policies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill