Nomura REIT, Biggest IPO This Year, Falls in Debut: Tokyo MoverKathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc., Japan’s largest initial public offering this year, slid in its debut as the investment trust run by a unit of the nation’s biggest brokerage tracked a drop in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's