Natural Gas Production in 2013 to Increase as Prices RiseNaureen S. Malik
Marketed natural-gas production in the U.S. this year will top 70 billion cubic feet a day for the first time amid gains from onshore reserves and higher prices, a government report showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap