Dole Food Chairman Makes $645 Million Bid to Go PrivateJack Kaskey and Simon Casey
Dole Food Co. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David Murdock offered about $645 million to buy out other shareholders of the fresh fruit and vegetable producer, saying stock markets are too concerned with short-term results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy