Asian Futures Pace U.S. Lower as Kiwi Drops After RatesStephen Kirkland and Lu Wang
Asian equity futures followed U.S. stocks lower as Treasury yields rose and investors weighed the outlook for global stimulus and economic growth. Crude dropped and the yen strengthened versus the dollar, while New Zealand’s currency fell after the central bank said it was overvalued.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster