Asian Futures Pace U.S. Lower as Kiwi Drops After RatesStephen Kirkland and Lu Wang
Asian equity futures followed U.S. stocks lower as Treasury yields rose and investors weighed the outlook for global stimulus and economic growth. Crude dropped and the yen strengthened versus the dollar, while New Zealand’s currency fell after the central bank said it was overvalued.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders