Coal for 2014 Plunges to Record as Credit Suisse Cuts ForecastMarek Strzelecki
European coal for 2014 dropped to record as Credit Suisse AG analysts cut their price forecasts for the fuel and the region’s electricity costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks