Abe Signs Deal With Hollande on Japan-France Nuclear TiesIsabel Reynolds and Takashi Hirokawa
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and French President Francois Hollande agreed to deepen cooperation on nuclear reactor exports and to consider working together on defense equipment development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program