Hulu Bidders Bring Range of Strategies to Takeover FightAlex Sherman, Andy Fixmer and Douglas MacMillan
At least seven bidders are said to be interested in acquiring Hulu LLC, and their divergent motivations in pursuing the deal could end up radically altering the strategy of the online-television service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts