Hollande Strives to Overcome French Technology Death ValleyMarie Mawad
In 1973, Frenchman Francois Gernelle built the world’s first micro-computer. In the decades after, France looked on as International Business Machines Corp. and Apple Inc. spawned a multi-trillion dollar industry around it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders