Digicel-Soros Consortium Promises $9 Billion Myanmar InvestmentAmy Thomson
A consortium lead by Digicel Group Ltd, billionaire George Soros and Myanmar property developer YSH Finance Ltd promised to invest $9 billion in Myanmar’s new mobile-phone network if it’s granted a license.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing