Czech Rainfall Kills Two, Raises Flood Alert in PragueJames M. Gomez and Lenka Ponikelska
Torrential rainfall in the Czech Republic left two dead and two missing as authorities mobilized to fight floods that closed rail lines, forced hundreds to flee and threatened to inundate Prague for the first time since 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks