Saudi Ambassador’s Murder Plotter Gets 25-Year SentencePatricia Hurtado
Manssor Arbabsiar, an Iranian-American used-car salesman, was sentenced to 25 years in prison for conspiring with members of the Iranian military to kill Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the U.S. with a bomb.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License