A Bangladesh Factory Inspector's Grueling Day in the Life
In the wake of the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building, which killed more than 1,000 workers, Bangladesh is trying to assess the state of its garment factories. A day spent with Mohammed Helal Ahmed, a civil engineer in the Dhaka city government, shows how arduous that job is.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat