Avatar Therapy Helps Silence Schizophrenia’s VoicesAndrea Gerlin
People with schizophrenia who didn’t respond to medication learned to control hallucinatory voices with the aid of a computer program that used an avatar of their imagined persecutor in a study by U.K. researchers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash