Treasuries Rise as Highest Yields in Two Months Renews DemandDaniel Kruger and Emma Charlton
Treasury 10-year notes pared a weekly loss as the highest yields since March bolstered demand as investors debated whether the economy is strengthening enough for the Federal Reserve to consider slowing stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself