European Stocks Fall for Second Day Amid Stimulus DebateSofia Horta e Costa
European stocks fell, posting their first weekly decline in more than a month, as speculation that central banks will reduce stimulus measures overshadowed a bigger-than-forecast increase in U.S. durable-goods orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure